[FAN-ACCOUNT] SBS "Inkigayo" Pre-recording (120325)
Right now, Big Bang is recording for SBS “Inkigayo” that will air on April 1st.
- Seungri is in all red (even his shoes)
- TOP is wearing mint-colored suit
- GD is wearing the white cloth from “Fantastic Baby” MV, white hair-tip, white shoes.
- Daesung wears purple-velvet suit from “Fantastic Baby” MV
- Bae is wearing all-black concept, from neck bandana, leather pants, T-shirt from FB MV, and even the shoulder accessories.
- Seungri went to greet VIPs and asked, “Aren’t I so red today?” and VIPs replied, “You look like ddeokbokki*.” When VIPs said he looked like ddeokbokki again, he said, “Are there any ddeokbokki that looks as good as me?”
- Because VIPs keep calling Seungri “ddeokbokki”, even the PD said, “Okay, ddeokbokki, get ready for recording.”
- Daesung looks like Abai SunDae*. During the break, YB and TOP keep telling us (VIPs) to say “Abai Kang*.” They said, “I say ‘Abai’, you say ‘Kang’.”
- Taeyang said, “VIP 최고 (the best)!”
- Seungri wants to take people out for ddeokbokki but he has no money so he asked GD
*This is ddeokbokki*Abai Sundae (아바이 순대): local specialty of Hamgyeong and Pyeongan province. 9-wikipedia)
*Kang is Daesung’s surname. I think they’re saying he looks like Abai XD
*Kang is Daesung’s surname. I think they’re saying he looks like Abai XD
*still updating
source: @BB_side, @mystifize, @halohalokitty, @URTHESUN
translated by: V @bigbangforlife
translated by: V @bigbangforlife
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Okay this is random….and I’m curious
I just finished reading a pile of news/article on sasaeng fans (super scary hardcore stalker fans). I’m just wondering if Big Bang had lotsa those fans? I remembered an interview where GD asked what sasaeng fans, when JaeJoong asked him about it.
And I did went googling and snooping around for Big Bang’s sasaeng fans news but only found very few…less than 2? One even said that GD HELPED A SASAENG FAN!??
What do you all think??
Mannn~ I love VIP fandom. Proud to be one too :)
- Admin Ikaru, as random as ever again.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar