Gummy Profile :
- Real name: Park Ji-yeon (박지연)
- Date of Birth: 1981.4.8.
- Debut: ‘Like Them’ (2003)
- Education: Dongduk Women’s University
- Physique: 165 cm
- Blood type: B
- Hobbies: singing and playing piano
- Like Them (First Album, 1st February 2003) : ‘When You Come Back’, ‘Better Friends Than Lovers’, “Wanna Be”, ‘Phone Call’, ‘Do It’, etc.
- It’s different (Second Album, 9 September 2004) : Gummy Skills (Intro), Forget Me, Love again (Feat. Ha Dong-gyun), Tonight (Feat. Wheesung), Dance Dance (Feat. Song Baek-kyung), So much (Feat. Masta Wu), etc.
- For The Bloom (Third Album, 1 September 2005) : Gummitro, Holic (Feat. Stony Skunk), No, Trap (Lee Seung-woo from Soulstar), Secret, Escape, etc.
- Unplugged (Forth Album, 28 April 2006) : If You Back, Forget me, No, Dance Dance!, etc.
- Comfort (Fifth Album, 12 March 2008) : Clap Your Hands (Feat. T.O.P), 거울을 보다가 (Feat. Red Roc), Let’s get it party (Feat. 45rpm), Last party, Sorry (Feat. T.O.P), etc.
Hy, guisee!! Do know Gummy? Yap, Gummy is a Korean Ballad Singer. First time I know Gummy from MV 'As A Man'. Gradually, i become YG Stand and more know about her lovely songs. I actually not to excited in ballad, but i really love Gummy's song and voice. Her voice is so unique, strong, & beautiful. Her voice can make the listeners animate the song. So wonderful! And I think she is the most pretty singer in Korea. She has charismatic face like TOP. Sometimes, I think both of them are sibling. They look alike! Haha..
Look alike??
On 9 November she released her japanese mini album..
1. 愛してね (Love)
2. Love Recipe
3. ゴメンネ feat. T.O.P (BIGBANG) (Sorry)
4. LOVE IS A LIE
5. 忘れてほしい (I Want to forget)
6. きれいなあなた (Beautiful You)
That so nice songs! I was crying when heard "Sorry" .
Mini Album "Loveless" (Korea) tracklist :
1. 그만 헤어져/Let’s Break Up
2. Because Of You
3. 사랑은 없다 (There is no love)
4. 남자라서 (As A Man)
5. 어떡해/What Do I Do
6. 구세요 (Feat. Bigtone)
GUMMY BEST SONGS
I was listening many Gummy's songs, and I think here is the best!
1. I'M SORRY
This song makes me wanna see the MV again and again. The sad song ever! :'( *sobbing*
(korean version)
(japanese version)
2. AS A MAN
Aaakkhh.. I really love the melody and lyric!
3. LOVE RECIPE
I was 'flying' away when heard this. Love the puppy on the video :3 #eh
4. THERE IS NO LOVE or LOVE IS LIE (JAP. VER)
Gummy's voice really amazing! This song touched me ;_;
Some photos of Gummy ^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar