Kamis, 05 Januari 2012

[Kpop Info] SE7EN’s Best Songs!


Okay, guise! Last week I shared Gummy Best Songs and now.... SE7EN!
  1. DIGITAL BOUNCE (feat TOP BIGBANG)
  2. Better Together
  3. I’m Going  Crazy
  4. Drips
  5. Money Can’t Buy Me Love
  6. Roller Coaster
  7. Come Back To Me (english)
  8. Lalala
  9. Promise (OST Prince Hours)
  10. Please Give Me Permission (ft. Taeyang) <-- Tae rapping there :3

I LOVE SE7EN’s SONGS SO MUCH! Especially “Digital Bounce”. First time I knew it, when Seungri imitate it in Mnet Took with his freakin-adorable dance. Kekeke... I like it because of the genre (electronic), unique beat, dance, and coz..... featuring TOP!! Kyaaahhh... I really really love the way TOP say “Let me tell ya” in this song! So gorgeous.... T^T #die

SE7EN’s MUSIC VIDEO & LIVE!!

"I'm Going Crazy" (MV)

"Better Together" (MV)

"Digital Bounce ft. TOP + Better Together" (LIVE)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar