Selasa, 15 November 2011

[Tumblr] Dumbfounded - part 2

From My Celeb MTV (TOP trolling)
  • TOP: Our next music video is "VVIP" which stars me, "Seung Ri"
  • Seungri: "Seung Ri", you've become taller! (looks up and down at TOP in amusement)
  • TOP: You've become ugly. (hand rose abit, wanting to hit him? and then lowers again) [everyone breaks into laughter]
  • Seungri: I'm still hung over.
Seungri's past (from My Celeb MTV)
  • Seungri: When you look at the video [VVIP], you can find out about my past.
  • G-Dragon: Why?
  • Seungri: Because the lyrics say that I'm strong and sexy..
  • G-Dragon: (cuts in) Why don't we just watch it?
*Seungri-ya! You always be the sexy one in my life! Kekeke.. *

Two cats teasing each other on SBS strong heart.

I love how he always laughs the most at maknae lol.
btw, what's wrong with ur face, panda??

Seungri always makes Jiyong laugh, but who always makes Seungri laugh is TOPAnd who makes TOP laugh? I think Daesung. But, who makes Dae laugh? Is Taeyang? 
So complicated @.@
Jiyong --> Seungri --> TOP --> Daesung --> Taeyang --> me..? #LOL#
*slapped by all VIPz*

Seungri: That’s right. Kisses are good for the body. There was an English professor who did research about this overseas.
T.O.P: Do you want to try on me? 
Seungri:  Are you saying you want to kiss me? 
             Why won’t you kiss me?
T.O.P:  if you want to, I will.

   
 
Panda, i know you're the cutie one. But u can't against  GD. He's the most PRETTY.

captaintop:

ohkorea:

fuckyeahitstop:

synchronized synchron

omg I can’t stop looking at this! perfect!

DEAR GOD.

Synchronized synchron! So perfect! lol.

  

LOLOLOL. SUNGTORY!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar